- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 3 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 6 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
Newton3D the Desktop Metal 3D Printer is finally available
This longly awaited product should be finally available for preorder:
Newton3D Printer has been released on the 18th of December 2013.
This is a desktop Metal 3D Printer with the following characteristics:
desktop metal 3D printer working with non proprietary metal clay including steel, bronze, gold, silver, etc.
standard resolution of up to 400 micron,
build volume: ~5in x ~5in x ~2in.
Here on you can see examples of objects made with Newton3D, check out the quality:
Sadly, not open source.