- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Newton3D the Desktop Metal 3D Printer is finally available
This longly awaited product should be finally available for preorder:
Newton3D Printer has been released on the 18th of December 2013.
This is a desktop Metal 3D Printer with the following characteristics:
desktop metal 3D printer working with non proprietary metal clay including steel, bronze, gold, silver, etc.
standard resolution of up to 400 micron,
build volume: ~5in x ~5in x ~2in.
Here on you can see examples of objects made with Newton3D, check out the quality:
Sadly, not open source.