- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
MyMiniFactory Celebrates The Last Jedi with 3D Printed Star Wars Models
To mark the release of “Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi”, MyMiniFactory has taken a break from its Christmas contests and collated the best Star Wars-themed 3D printable models in its community.
A short selection of 3D Printing Industry’s favourite models should be the following:
An icon of the original Star Wars trilogy, the Death Star was a space fortress, the size of a dwarf planet. Darren Furniss’ Death Star does not, thankfully, have the same destructive capabilities. In fact, the realistic model doubles up as a case for the Raspberry Pi 3. 3D printed in 4 sections, the features of the Death Star have been integrated with a stand to stop the model rolling while in use, and a gap for an optional 30mm fan.
Another iconic character from the series, bounty hunter Boba Fett, has been 3D printed by MyMiniFactory user @c4th using Nano black SLA resin. The model captures the Mandalorian warrior’s trademark mask and blaster in just eight separate parts.
The Jedi Temple was especially iconic in Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, although its iconic archive library was noted throughout episodes I to III. In this FFF 3D printed model of the Jedi Temple, user Jukka Seppänen created the main temple structure, and then a contrasting base to capture the temple’s urban location on Coruscant.
Colin Catchpole’s half-scale model of K2SO, a reprogrammed imperial security droid from Rogue One, is FFF 3D printed and can also be fitted with a light source.
These and many other amazing Star Wars models are available on MyMiniFactory, click here to find your favourite!