- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
MOTEDEM: Internet of Things Raspberry Pi IR Controller
The new Motodem infrared controller comes complete with an SDK and has been specifically designed to be used with the Raspberry Pi 3 mini PC. Enabling you to issue IR signals to control devices throughout your home and transforming the Raspberry Pi into a home automation gateway.
The IR controller comes in a beautiful matte-finish white casing that could be mounted on the wall or simply placed on the entertainment unit. It supports IR learning and will be able to store the IR codes of the remote controller of your current appliance or target device.
The designer and developer behind the MOTEDEM explained more about its inspiration and design:
“I want to build a community, but I also want to offer a nice looking, yet wall-mountable wireless IR blaster for Raspberry Pi 3 (connecting via Bluetooth) as a host. There are so many coders, hobbyists and enthusiasts out there, and like me, they wouldn’t mind tinkering with their Pi 3, with some coding and to custom-control via Infrared signals to whatever home electronics they have at home.”
Furher information are available at Motodem’s Kickstarter crowdfunding page.