- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
More than just a fridge, the world’s first open-source refrigerator
World’s first amazing Open Source refrigerator, american style, acting as central hub for your kitchen automation, shown at CES2015 by ChillHub:
What exactly constitutes a smart refrigerator? For starters, ChillHub includes two integrated USB hubs (displaying a total of of 8 USB ports), and has built-in WiFi connectivity, which lets the device talk to control systems such as Nest and onecue. Yet, perhaps what is most interesting about ChillHub is that it’s an open-source appliance. The refrigerator is compatible with various sensors and hardware, and a community of makers has already begun designing different interior components to make the fridge more useful. Standout designs include an LED disinfecting light, butter-softening tray, and egg carton that doubles as an egg cooker.
via CES 2015: Peek Inside The First Open-Source Fridge – PSFK.
Pingback: Best Deals on Kitchen Appliances ⋆ Playground Parkbench