- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
MeowCAD – a free FOSS online electronic design tool
MeowCAD is a free and open source electronics design tool that runs completely in your browser. With it you’ll be able to create schematic and board layouts. Different export features allow you to generate Gerber files to send off to board manufacturers or GCode files for isolation routing. You’ll also easily be able to share projects and designs with friends.
MeowCAD is still in an ‘alpha’ stage so there are many missing features and lurking bugs but it’s stable enough to release to the community to see if there’s interest.
Here are a couple of complete projects you can browse to evaluate the tool and make you opinion about.
Here is a video showing how to approach to MeowCAD:
Thanks to this tool, you can desing even complex schematics like the following:
On their website you can access to github repository for website and application: MeowCAD
A longer video showing a more detailed operation process: