- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Maker Faire Rome: Call For Schools – Deadline Extended To Oct. 28
What are you waiting for? The Call for Schools is open! Send us your proposal UNTIL OCT 28 !
Bring your project, we’ll take care of everything else! We’ll give you a table and chairs in one of the Faire’s pavilions; they will be filled with visitors, people eager to look around and makers from all over the world who’ve come to meet you.
The Call for Schools is open to educational institutions belonging to the countries of the European Union (14-18 years of age).
A jury will pick the most innovative projects which will be hosted during Maker Faire Rome 2017 inside an area dedicated entirely to schools.
Participation is free of charge. We are expecting creativity, passion, ingenuity and inventive work and… your project created on school desks!
But that’s not all: Maker Faire Rome means great visibility, plenty of contacts and loads of fun. All participating projects will be prominently displayed on the Event web site, and our press & media team will introduce them to national and international newspapers, radio and television.
Call for Schools is organised by Innova Camera, in collaboration with MIUR
Call for Schools Regulations are available here. Hurry up! Don’t forget to submit your project