- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Linux Foundation Launches Node.js Foundation
The widely deployed open-source Node.js programming framework is being reunited June 16 as the new Node.js Foundation.
The Node.js community has been in turmoil this year with the io.js project publicly splitting from the original Node.js project started by Joyent. With the new foundation, the two communities are coming back together with support from multiple vendors.
The Node.js Foundation has the support of Famo.us, IBM, Intel, Joyent, Microsoft, PayPal, NodeSource, Progress Software, Codefresh, DigitalOcean, Fidelity, Groupon, nearFORM, npm, Sauce Labs, SAP, StrongLoop and YLD!. It will join other collaborative efforts hosted by the Linux Foundation, including Cloud Foundry, AllSeen Alliance, OpenDaylight and OPNFV, among others.
From a coding perspective, the first Node.js Foundation code release will be a convergence of the Node.js and io.js codebases.