- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 9 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Linux Foundation Launches Node.js Foundation
The widely deployed open-source Node.js programming framework is being reunited June 16 as the new Node.js Foundation.
The Node.js community has been in turmoil this year with the io.js project publicly splitting from the original Node.js project started by Joyent. With the new foundation, the two communities are coming back together with support from multiple vendors.
The Node.js Foundation has the support of Famo.us, IBM, Intel, Joyent, Microsoft, PayPal, NodeSource, Progress Software, Codefresh, DigitalOcean, Fidelity, Groupon, nearFORM, npm, Sauce Labs, SAP, StrongLoop and YLD!. It will join other collaborative efforts hosted by the Linux Foundation, including Cloud Foundry, AllSeen Alliance, OpenDaylight and OPNFV, among others.
From a coding perspective, the first Node.js Foundation code release will be a convergence of the Node.js and io.js codebases.