- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Learning Electronics with Tech DIY Custom Kits
A new book and project box created by Tech DIY is now available to back via Kickstarter with earlybird pledges available from $39 or roughly £30 for the Joy Kit box of electronic components without the book. If you would like both the learn electronic book and kits, pledges start from $52 and worldwide delivery is expected to take place during September 2019.
Tech DIY was developed as a series of projects that use sewing and crafting skills to teach mothers and daughters about creative applications of technology. Over the years, we expanded the audience for Tech DIY to include all kids and adults who want to play and make with technology.
Tech DIY provides everything you need for creating a variety of different projects using basic electronic components and a little sewing.
This kit contains all of the custom made parts and instructions you’ll need to get started with sewing electronics. You’ll get high quality felt in several colors, the best conductive thread on the planet, a needle threader, super bright LEDs with sewable connectors, sewable battery holders, coin cell batteries, and a sewable vibrating motor. You’ll be able to make five projects with this kit of parts
Watch the video below for further information.