- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Learning Electronics with Tech DIY Custom Kits
A new book and project box created by Tech DIY is now available to back via Kickstarter with earlybird pledges available from $39 or roughly £30 for the Joy Kit box of electronic components without the book. If you would like both the learn electronic book and kits, pledges start from $52 and worldwide delivery is expected to take place during September 2019.
Tech DIY was developed as a series of projects that use sewing and crafting skills to teach mothers and daughters about creative applications of technology. Over the years, we expanded the audience for Tech DIY to include all kids and adults who want to play and make with technology.
Tech DIY provides everything you need for creating a variety of different projects using basic electronic components and a little sewing.
This kit contains all of the custom made parts and instructions you’ll need to get started with sewing electronics. You’ll get high quality felt in several colors, the best conductive thread on the planet, a needle threader, super bright LEDs with sewable connectors, sewable battery holders, coin cell batteries, and a sewable vibrating motor. You’ll be able to make five projects with this kit of parts
Watch the video below for further information.