- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 week ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Learning Electronics with Tech DIY Custom Kits
A new book and project box created by Tech DIY is now available to back via Kickstarter with earlybird pledges available from $39 or roughly £30 for the Joy Kit box of electronic components without the book....
- Posted 5 years ago
Raspad: the Raspberry Pi Tablet for Developing Purpose
Promising to lower the barrier to entry for creating customized projects, Raspad is a simple tablet computer that gives you access to all the Raspberry Pi ports you need, along with a simple tablet interface so you...
- Posted 6 years ago