- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 day ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
IoT Based Sensor & Climate Monitoring Using BoltIoT Platform
Often when designing Data acquisition systems, such as plant health monitoring in which case, the sensors are placed on-site, knowing the weather conditions may help in predicting the behaviour of other data and changes in physical requirements, if any.
The project involves the design of an IoT based solution to monitor the data obtained from the sensors as well as weather forecasts predicted for a particular region. This could help in connecting multiple sensors to a system and obtaining the data on a central display.