- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 6 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
IoT Based Sensor & Climate Monitoring Using BoltIoT Platform
Often when designing Data acquisition systems, such as plant health monitoring in which case, the sensors are placed on-site, knowing the weather conditions may help in predicting the behaviour of other data and changes in physical requirements, if any.
The project involves the design of an IoT based solution to monitor the data obtained from the sensors as well as weather forecasts predicted for a particular region. This could help in connecting multiple sensors to a system and obtaining the data on a central display.