- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 4 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
IoT Based Sensor & Climate Monitoring Using BoltIoT Platform
Often when designing Data acquisition systems, such as plant health monitoring in which case, the sensors are placed on-site, knowing the weather conditions may help in predicting the behaviour of other data and changes in physical requirements, if any.
The project involves the design of an IoT based solution to monitor the data obtained from the sensors as well as weather forecasts predicted for a particular region. This could help in connecting multiple sensors to a system and obtaining the data on a central display.