- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Hyper Keyboard Pi: Turn Your Raspberry Pi Board Into a Handheld Gaming Console
If you want to turn your humble Raspberry Pi board into a full-fledged handheld console/PC that you can game on or use for general consumption of media, then you might want to consider a custom kit like the Hyper Keyboard Pi.
The finished build measures 14 cm x 10 cm and features a full QWERTY keyboard and even a game pad.
Hyper Keyboard Pi is a DIY experimental kit project based on Raspberry Pi 3 model B and it’s designed by Japanese developer @chinjinson. This kit lets you build a 4.7 x 3.9 inch handheld PC system, complete with a physical keyboard and game console with a flat keyboard and gaming keys.
After purchasing the kit you will also need to purchase a few other components including a battery, microSD card and display in the form of a Pimorini’s HyperPixel 4″ touchscreen display. Access to and skill with a 3D printer can assist with making the finished product look as polished as possible.
It is now available priced at roughly $65.