- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 7 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 7 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Hyper Keyboard Pi: Turn Your Raspberry Pi Board Into a Handheld Gaming Console
If you want to turn your humble Raspberry Pi board into a full-fledged handheld console/PC that you can game on or use for general consumption of media, then you might want to consider a custom kit like the Hyper Keyboard Pi.
The finished build measures 14 cm x 10 cm and features a full QWERTY keyboard and even a game pad.
Hyper Keyboard Pi is a DIY experimental kit project based on Raspberry Pi 3 model B and it’s designed by Japanese developer @chinjinson. This kit lets you build a 4.7 x 3.9 inch handheld PC system, complete with a physical keyboard and game console with a flat keyboard and gaming keys.
After purchasing the kit you will also need to purchase a few other components including a battery, microSD card and display in the form of a Pimorini’s HyperPixel 4″ touchscreen display. Access to and skill with a 3D printer can assist with making the finished product look as polished as possible.
It is now available priced at roughly $65.