- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Hyper Keyboard Pi: Turn Your Raspberry Pi Board Into a Handheld Gaming Console
If you want to turn your humble Raspberry Pi board into a full-fledged handheld console/PC that you can game on or use for general consumption of media, then you might want to consider a custom kit like...
- Posted 4 years ago
PiCorder, the Raspberry Pi CamCorder
Thanks to the miniature dimensions, you can use the Raspberry Pi Zero to build a tiny camcorder. Devised by Wayne Keenan, the PiCorder uses a Pimoroni HyperPixel screen, Pi Zero camera module, and Zero LiPo plus LiPo...
- Posted 5 years ago