- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 10 hours ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 10 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Hyper Keyboard Pi: Turn Your Raspberry Pi Board Into a Handheld Gaming Console
If you want to turn your humble Raspberry Pi board into a full-fledged handheld console/PC that you can game on or use for general consumption of media, then you might want to consider a custom kit like...
- Posted 4 years ago
PiCorder, the Raspberry Pi CamCorder
Thanks to the miniature dimensions, you can use the Raspberry Pi Zero to build a tiny camcorder. Devised by Wayne Keenan, the PiCorder uses a Pimoroni HyperPixel screen, Pi Zero camera module, and Zero LiPo plus LiPo...
- Posted 6 years ago