- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Hyper Keyboard Pi: Turn Your Raspberry Pi Board Into a Handheld Gaming Console
If you want to turn your humble Raspberry Pi board into a full-fledged handheld console/PC that you can game on or use for general consumption of media, then you might want to consider a custom kit like...
- Posted 4 years ago
PiCorder, the Raspberry Pi CamCorder
Thanks to the miniature dimensions, you can use the Raspberry Pi Zero to build a tiny camcorder. Devised by Wayne Keenan, the PiCorder uses a Pimoroni HyperPixel screen, Pi Zero camera module, and Zero LiPo plus LiPo...
- Posted 5 years ago