- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
Help build Nikola Tesla Museum with The Oatmeal
A couple of years ago, The Oatmeal launched an indiegogo campaing to buy the property of Nikola Tesla’s former laboratory, in New York. The campaign was successful as it raised $1.37M. With a combined grant from NY State for an additional $850K, this money was used to make a bid on the property, and the lab was saved, now it’s time to build a Museum entitled to possibly one of the greatest genius of electromagnetism.
Thanks to the 33,000+ wonderful backers who supported the cause, the non-profit behind this project now owns the property of Nikola Tesla’s former laboratory at Wardenclyffe.
This initial round was enough to buy a laboratory, but not enough to actually BUILD a museum. So, earlier this year I wrote a cartoonist’s review of my Tesla Model S, wherein I asked Elon Musk to donate the remaining amount needed to restore Tesla’s lab.
Buy a brick!