- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 3 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 1 week ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 2 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 3 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
GOBLIN 2, new Arduino friendly IoT board
This VERSE Technology’s new product is an Arduino-friendly development board.
It can be programmed using the Arduino IDE as well as Atmel Studio. It has powerful wireless capabilities and broad compatibility with industrial protocols like RS-485
GOBLIN 2 features an ATmega328P MCU and SIM5320A module at its core, providing dual-band HSDPA and quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity, along with high accuracy 16-channel GPS. The SIM5320A enables GOBLIN 2 to connect with web servers through any cellular network, and includes a header for keyboards, microphones, and speakers.
GOBLIN 2 is equipped with six analog and 10 digital ports (half of them work as PWM), and offers 24V, 5V and 3.3V voltage outputs. The board is powered by a LiPo battery, which can be charged through micro-USB or solar cell thanks to its built-in battery management system.
“GOBLIN 2 is a board that allows our users to measure parameters like temperature, humidity, position, and others in remote locations. We have designed it in a way that it can easily work with industrial sensors and other applications such as telemetry, weather, GPS systems, and more.”