- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 7 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Raspberry Pi based Low-Cost Avnet SmartEdge IoT Gateway for Industrial Application
The new Avnet SmartEdge Industrial IoT Gateway has been designed specifically to aid those interested in developing industrial automation applications such as, remote monitoring, predictive maintenance, process control and automation and it will support Avnet’s IoT Connect platform...
- Posted 4 years ago
Nova: 4G LTE Cat-M Ready Open Source Modem for Cellular IoT Connectivity
Hologram has announced the release of Nova, the world’s first open source modem for cellular IoT connectivity. Nova is a 4G LTE Cat-M ready USB cellular modem purpose-built for Internet of Things development. “We built the Nova...
- Posted 5 years ago
GOBLIN 2, new Arduino friendly IoT board
This VERSE Technology’s new product is an Arduino-friendly development board. It can be programmed using the Arduino IDE as well as Atmel Studio. It has powerful wireless capabilities and broad compatibility with industrial protocols like RS-485 GOBLIN 2...
- Posted 6 years ago
Make your own LoRa gateway with less than $200
This tutorial explains the steps to make an inexpensive LoRa gateway and how I managed to run it. Then I show a complete scenario with nodes, gateways and cloud all together. Finally I will explore the possibility...
- Posted 7 years ago