- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 15 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
ATHENA32: The Microchip PIC32MX demo board – Documentation Released
The ATHENA32 is an evaluation board designed to allow the user to experiment with a broad range of peripheral of PIC32MX family without the need of additional boards or devices. It has been specifically designed to address...
- Posted 3 years ago
GOBLIN 2, new Arduino friendly IoT board
This VERSE Technology’s new product is an Arduino-friendly development board. It can be programmed using the Arduino IDE as well as Atmel Studio. It has powerful wireless capabilities and broad compatibility with industrial protocols like RS-485 GOBLIN 2...
- Posted 5 years ago
Tessel produces another (remember Espruino?) is an Internet-connected microcontroller for software developers. Embedded development is as easy as coding a web or mobile app. Or prototype a physical product, and refine the experience with telemetry and updates...
- Posted 9 years ago