- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
ATHENA32: The Microchip PIC32MX demo board – Documentation Released
The ATHENA32 is an evaluation board designed to allow the user to experiment with a broad range of peripheral of PIC32MX family without the need of additional boards or devices. It has been specifically designed to address...
- Posted 5 years ago
GOBLIN 2, new Arduino friendly IoT board
This VERSE Technology’s new product is an Arduino-friendly development board. It can be programmed using the Arduino IDE as well as Atmel Studio. It has powerful wireless capabilities and broad compatibility with industrial protocols like RS-485 GOBLIN 2...
- Posted 7 years ago
Tessel produces another (remember Espruino?) is an Internet-connected microcontroller for software developers. Embedded development is as easy as coding a web or mobile app. Or prototype a physical product, and refine the experience with telemetry and updates...
- Posted 10 years ago