- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
ATHENA32: The Microchip PIC32MX demo board – Documentation Released
The ATHENA32 is an evaluation board designed to allow the user to experiment with a broad range of peripheral of PIC32MX family without the need of additional boards or devices. It has been specifically designed to address...
- Posted 4 years ago
GOBLIN 2, new Arduino friendly IoT board
This VERSE Technology’s new product is an Arduino-friendly development board. It can be programmed using the Arduino IDE as well as Atmel Studio. It has powerful wireless capabilities and broad compatibility with industrial protocols like RS-485 GOBLIN 2...
- Posted 6 years ago
Tessel produces another (remember Espruino?) is an Internet-connected microcontroller for software developers. Embedded development is as easy as coding a web or mobile app. Or prototype a physical product, and refine the experience with telemetry and updates...
- Posted 9 years ago