- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Glowing Air-Bubble Clock in Water
In this project we will see how a clock was created that displays the numbers through air bubbles inside tubes.
The system consists of an ESP8266 which, through an I / O Expander MC2301, controls the solenoids that allow the creation of air bubbles inside 8 tubes. There are also a 0.91 “display and 8 NeoPixel positioned at the bottom.