- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
GamePi 2: the Handheld Raspberry Pi 3 Games Console
Raspberry Pi enthusiast and gamer Max Mustermann has released a second version of his games console: the GamePi 2. The new handheld console is now equipped with dual joysticks together with a few tweaks to the speaker grill layout and includes a few additional buttons.
The latest generation of design now looks like a professional console you would purchase from a retailer and allows you to harness the power of your Raspberry Pi mini PC to enjoy your favourite retro games.
The 3d printed ABS case houses a Raspberry pi 3 board which allows you to install the RetroPie operating system. Of course you can use whatever you want on the Pi – there are dozens of other solutions.
“I’ve printed my case with black ABS filament. I like printing with ABS because I love the post processing possibilities. You can sand, cut, paint and most important you can glue or fix it using acetone.
If you have a 3D printer with a smaller bed or no printer at all you can use a 3D printing service like 3D Hubs, Thingiverse, Pinshape, etc. to print the parts for you for some money. Or PM me – maybe I’m in the mood to print it for you.”
For further information you can watch the video below.