- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
FLEXBALL – a Hundred Pixel Flexible PCB Ball With WiFi
Hello makers, it’s maker moekoe!
Flexball is based on a flexible PCB which is equipped with 100 WS2812 2020 addressable LEDs. It is controlled by an ESP8285-01f – the smallest ESP based module by Espressif. Additionally it has an ADXL345 accelerometer sensor on board.
Original idea was to display text messages on that round matrix (10×10) but unfortunately the distances of the arms are too big to be read easily (you can watch it in the end of the video). Nevertheless it is the most beautiful LED sculpture I have build so far.