- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 11 hours ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 day ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 3 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
FLEXBALL – a Hundred Pixel Flexible PCB Ball With WiFi
Hello makers, it’s maker moekoe!
Flexball is based on a flexible PCB which is equipped with 100 WS2812 2020 addressable LEDs. It is controlled by an ESP8285-01f – the smallest ESP based module by Espressif. Additionally it has an ADXL345 accelerometer sensor on board.
Original idea was to display text messages on that round matrix (10×10) but unfortunately the distances of the arms are too big to be read easily (you can watch it in the end of the video). Nevertheless it is the most beautiful LED sculpture I have build so far.