- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 14 hours ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Facial recognition door
Home security systems are a growing field of projects. A self-built system is not only generally less expensive than a professional installation, it also allows total control and customization to suit your needs.
With the introduction of Microsoft Project Oxford, facial recognition applications are now more accessible than ever to makers. This project uses a Raspberry Pi, basic webcam, and internet connection to create a door that unlocks via facial recognition. If the visitor at the door is recognized, the door will unlock!