- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Facial recognition door
Home security systems are a growing field of projects. A self-built system is not only generally less expensive than a professional installation, it also allows total control and customization to suit your needs.
With the introduction of Microsoft Project Oxford, facial recognition applications are now more accessible than ever to makers. This project uses a Raspberry Pi, basic webcam, and internet connection to create a door that unlocks via facial recognition. If the visitor at the door is recognized, the door will unlock!