- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 week ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
Facial recognition door
Home security systems are a growing field of projects. A self-built system is not only generally less expensive than a professional installation, it also allows total control and customization to suit your needs.
With the introduction of Microsoft Project Oxford, facial recognition applications are now more accessible than ever to makers. This project uses a Raspberry Pi, basic webcam, and internet connection to create a door that unlocks via facial recognition. If the visitor at the door is recognized, the door will unlock!