- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 1 month ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 2 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
Facial recognition door
Home security systems are a growing field of projects. A self-built system is not only generally less expensive than a professional installation, it also allows total control and customization to suit your needs.
With the introduction of Microsoft Project Oxford, facial recognition applications are now more accessible than ever to makers. This project uses a Raspberry Pi, basic webcam, and internet connection to create a door that unlocks via facial recognition. If the visitor at the door is recognized, the door will unlock!