- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Draw patterns with Arduino!
Relationships and mathematical patterns are all around us, in our daily life as well as in nature. These patterns can range from simple to complex, from harmonious to chaotic. Regardless of the type of pattern, these geometric figures intrigued us so much that we decided to investigate the underlying mathematics.
In the following project we will see how to make a machine to create beautiful patterns and discover the relationship between mathematics and art. We will also discover how drastically different the results can be by changing the initial parameters of the system.
As for the electronics, we will use:
The mechanical parts have been laser cut and the models are available to recreate the project even at home.