- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 4 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Draw patterns with Arduino!
Relationships and mathematical patterns are all around us, in our daily life as well as in nature. These patterns can range from simple to complex, from harmonious to chaotic. Regardless of the type of pattern, these geometric figures intrigued us so much that we decided to investigate the underlying mathematics.
In the following project we will see how to make a machine to create beautiful patterns and discover the relationship between mathematics and art. We will also discover how drastically different the results can be by changing the initial parameters of the system.
As for the electronics, we will use:
The mechanical parts have been laser cut and the models are available to recreate the project even at home.