- Make your curtains smartPosted 1 day ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Draw patterns with Arduino!
Relationships and mathematical patterns are all around us, in our daily life as well as in nature. These patterns can range from simple to complex, from harmonious to chaotic. Regardless of the type of pattern, these geometric...
- Posted 2 years ago
Pattern Recognition & Pattern Matching
Let’s get to know the Intel technology implemented in SmartEverything, taking an overall look at the concepts at the base of it. You are probably familiar with the Arduino-like prototyping board series called SmartEverything, developed in...
- Posted 6 years ago