- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 10 hours ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 day ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
Active Semi Inc presents Hydra-X 10 and Hydra-X20
Active-Semi Inc presents Hydra-X10 and -X20: 32-bit ARM Core microcontrollers. With the PAC 52xx ICs on Hydra-X, users can apply high power input voltage of 52V, which is perfect for motor projects.
An interesting piece of work, despite not open source hardware!
According to the designers:
One of the items that makes the PAC52xx device so fascinating is its level of integration. Anybody designing an application revolving around a microcontroller will remember the process of selecting voltage regulators to power up the different blocks. With PAC52xx, this step can be omitted as all voltage regulation needs have been taken care of. Simply apply your input voltage, and the internal Multi Mode Power block will generate all the internal voltages to power up the core, as well as the GPIO resources.