- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Danyboard M0 Open Source Electronic prototyping platform on Kickstarter
Danyboard M0 is an open-source electronics prototyping platform. It is equipped with:
- MCU Atmel SAMD21 32bit ARM Cortex M0+
- Wi-Fi 2.4GHz
- MicroSD Reader
- Li-Po charger
The board includes a Li-Po charging circuit that allows the danyboard M0 to run on battery power or external 5V, charging the Li-Po battery while running on external power. Switching from one source to the other is done automatically.
Danyboard M0 is designed to provide an efficient, fast, simple and cost effective solution to create IoT and wearable devices. But the board can also drive a robotic arm, located in the other side of the world, using internet :) .
You can feed danyboard M0 with a Li-Po battery single cell 300mAh minimum. Danyboard M0 has also an internal battery chargers, so it will be possible to recharge the battery via the microUSB port without removing the battery. The microcontroller is able to know the level of battery charge.
The Kickstarter campaign has been launched few days ago, go and grab your early bird!