- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Danyboard M0 Open Source Electronic prototyping platform on Kickstarter
Danyboard M0 is an open-source electronics prototyping platform. It is equipped with:
- MCU Atmel SAMD21 32bit ARM Cortex M0+
- Wi-Fi 2.4GHz
- MicroSD Reader
- Li-Po charger
The board includes a Li-Po charging circuit that allows the danyboard M0 to run on battery power or external 5V, charging the Li-Po battery while running on external power. Switching from one source to the other is done automatically.
Danyboard M0 is designed to provide an efficient, fast, simple and cost effective solution to create IoT and wearable devices. But the board can also drive a robotic arm, located in the other side of the world, using internet :) .
You can feed danyboard M0 with a Li-Po battery single cell 300mAh minimum. Danyboard M0 has also an internal battery chargers, so it will be possible to recharge the battery via the microUSB port without removing the battery. The microcontroller is able to know the level of battery charge.
The Kickstarter campaign has been launched few days ago, go and grab your early bird!