- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Danyboard M0 Open Source Electronic prototyping platform on Kickstarter
Danyboard M0 is an open-source electronics prototyping platform. It is equipped with: MCU Atmel SAMD21 32bit ARM Cortex M0+ Wi-Fi 2.4GHz MicroSD Reader RTC Li-Po charger The board includes a Li-Po charging circuit that allows the danyboard...
- Posted 7 years ago
Blynk let’s you build apps for your Arduinos with your Smartphone
Blynk it’s an awesome project that’s raising fund on kickstarter: it let’s you build apps for your Arduinos with your Smartphone: What is Blynk? Imagine a prototyping board on your smartphone where you drag and drop buttons, sliders,...
- Posted 9 years ago