- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 11 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Danyboard M0 Open Source Electronic prototyping platform on Kickstarter
Danyboard M0 is an open-source electronics prototyping platform. It is equipped with: MCU Atmel SAMD21 32bit ARM Cortex M0+ Wi-Fi 2.4GHz MicroSD Reader RTC Li-Po charger The board includes a Li-Po charging circuit that allows the danyboard...
- Posted 6 years ago
Blynk let’s you build apps for your Arduinos with your Smartphone
Blynk it’s an awesome project that’s raising fund on kickstarter: it let’s you build apps for your Arduinos with your Smartphone: What is Blynk? Imagine a prototyping board on your smartphone where you drag and drop buttons, sliders,...
- Posted 7 years ago