- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Blynk let’s you build apps for your Arduinos with your Smartphone
Blynk it’s an awesome project that’s raising fund on kickstarter: it let’s you build apps for your Arduinos with your Smartphone:
What is Blynk?
Imagine a prototyping board on your smartphone where you drag and drop buttons, sliders, displays, graphs and other functional widgets. And in a matter of minutes these widgets can control Arduino and get data from it.
New shield to buy? Nope. Not this time.
Blynk is not an app that works only with a particular shield. Instead, it’s been designed to support the boards and shields you are already using. And it works on iOs and Android.
UPD: Blynk also works over USB. This means you can tinker with the app by connecting it to your laptop or desktop while waiting for some internet shield to arrive.
How it works
Blynk works over the Internet. So the one and only requirement is that your hardware can talk to the Internet.
No matter what type of connection you choose – Ethernet, Wi-Fi or maybe this new ESP8266 everyone is talking about – Blynk libraries and example sketches will get you online, connect to Blynk Server and pair up with your smartphone.