- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Custom Made explains The Power 3D printing
A beautiful infographic by custom made (which is an awesome marketplace for connecting makers to people and get one-of-a-kind local products) shows the pro’s and con’s of 3Dprinting. Despite you may have different ideas, that’s every nice and ell crafted and can also serve to explain the different manufacturing techniques related to 3dpriting!
Access the full infographic here > The Power of Printing #3dprinting.