- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Controller with feedback for stepper motor
Stepper motor feedback controller able to dynamically check the positioning of the shaft and prevent any step loss in 3D printing, CNC, etc. It mounts directly on NEMA17 motors.
All management of the controller is entrusted to Microchip’s programmed PIC32MX250F256HI / PT microcontroller; while the DRV8843 driver from Texas Instrument, driven directly by PWM pulses, allows stepper motor control even with very dense microstepping.