- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Connect to a Satellite in Open Source
Mach 30 and Southern Stars created a project for a low cost (and open source) satellite ground station to get in touch with SkyCube (see http://www.southernstars.com/skycube)
Welcome to the Ground Sphere CubeSat Ground Station. This is a joint project between Mach 30 and Southern Stars to take the lessons learned from Mach 30’s GS-001 ground station and create a low cost satellite ground station so backers, students, and space enthusiasts can listen to SkyCube tweet from space.
via Ground Sphere CubeSat Ground Station – Wiki – Open Design Engine.
Mach30 is a long term supporter of Open Source Hardware and Electronics so… dig into their work and get informed! :)