- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
NASA CubeSats Incorporate Raspberry Pi as Learning Tool
NASA is incorporating the credit card-sized Raspberry Pi into a version of their CubeSat – the 10cm cube satellites often made from commercial and off-the-shelf tech, and used for experiments in space. With some novel technology and programming, the...
- Posted 7 years ago
Connect to a Satellite in Open Source
Mach 30 and Southern Stars created a project for a low cost (and open source) satellite ground station to get in touch with SkyCube (see http://www.southernstars.com/skycube) Welcome to the Ground Sphere CubeSat Ground Station. This is a joint project...
- Posted 9 years ago