- Wireless Power TransferPosted 16 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
“Colors of Italy” the interactive map of Italy based on the latest Decree
In Italy, during this pandemic period, Decrees of the President of the Council of Ministers (DPCM) are very frequent and the restrictions vary from region to region. Each region will have a color assigned under these restrictions and the variations of each decree will make the various colors impossible to remember.
Colors of Italy is a bright digital map, always updated, which shows in real time in which colored band each Italian region is located.
Thanks to a robust system of continuous updates, based on the application of machine learning on official sources, Colors of Italy is able to retrieve constantly updated information from the DPCMs launched. All you need is a plug and a WiFi connection.
The project in question is Open-Source so it is possible to consult the code, the schematic and the files for 3D printing directly on the Github page. In particular, there is an ESP32 to manage the colors and the internet connection, several WS2812 RGB LEDs and a CH340 integrated circuit to manage the serial communication between microcontroller and PC.