- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
CHIP – The World’s First Nine Dollar Computer
C.H.I.P. is a computer.
It’s tiny and easy to use. C.H.I.P. does computer things. Work in LibreOffice and save your documents to C.H.I.P.’s onboard storage. Surf the web and check your email over wifi. Play games with a bluetooth controller.
With dozens of applications and tools preinstalled, C.H.I.P. is ready to do computer things the moment you power it on. C.H.I.P. is a computer for students, teachers, grandparents, children, artists, makers, hackers, and inventors. Everyone really.
C.H.I.P. is a great way to add a computer to your life and the perfect way to power your computer based projects.
C.H.I.P. is a 1GHz computer (SoC Allwinner A13 single core with Mali400 GPU) with 512MB RAM and 4GB onboard storage, powerful enough to run an office automation suite, a programming IDE or an educational software, browser and email client and many retro-games so fashion today!
You can install many free apps available on CHIP marketplace, you can use it to play or write music and it is also battery powered.
HDMI and analog video output, mic and headphones connector, GPIO connector, all at $9. And everything released under open source license!
That’s why the Kickstarter campaign, set to $50,000 gathered an amazing $2,080,000!!
More at CHIP Kickstarter page!