- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Challenge Wireless Power – Open-Electronics First Contest, join to win amazing prizes!
We are so excited to announce that Open-Electronics will launch today its new “Open Contest” platform, i.e. a platform dedicated to create, promote and manage challenges and contests about open source products.
You will be able, when the platform will reach its full capability, to propose your own challenge and invite people and makers to join it to share ideas, projects and win prizes.
This time, Open-Electronics will celebrate this important announcement by launching a contest about wireless power, as a tribute to the amazing discoveries from Nikola Tesla.
Wireless Power transfer was first demonstrated by Nikola Tesla in the 1890s, however it is only really in the last decade that the technology has been harnessed to the point where it offers real, tangible benefits to real world applications.
The basis of a Wireless Power system involves essentially two coils: a transmitter and receiver coil. The transmitter coil is energized by alternating current to generate a magnetic field, which in turn induces a current in the receiver coil.
We’ve partnered with Integrated Device Technology, Inc. and Würth Elektronik to find new applications for the Wireless Power. Through a kit developed by Futura Elettronica that includes a FT1235 5W transmitter 5W and a FT1236 5W receiver you just need to follow the steps:
- Step 1: Register in our site
- Step 2: Submit your Wireless Power idea before October 31st, we will select the best ones (judging its quality, originality and practicability) that will win 1 of 100 Wireless Power kits
- Step 3: Build and submit your project with Wireless Power kit before January 30th 2017 and WIN:
The best 3 projects can win amazing prizes:
- 1° Place: 2 channels 200MHZ Oscilloscope with Waveform Generator;
- 2° Place: 2 channels 70MHZ Oscilloscope;
- 3° Place: 1 channel 1MHZ Pocket Oscilloscope;
Visit the Challenge Wireless Power – Contest Open-Electronics to sign up and submit your idea!