- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 day ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 day ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Wireless Power Contest Challenge by Open-Electronics, new deadlines!
We wrote a lot about our Challenge Wireless Power contest launched here at Open Electronics. The first phase named “ideas submission” has been closed on November, 30th and we received a lot of good ideas to be implemented, here you can find the best ones.
The important news of today is that, since we have extended the submission period of about 1 month, we are going to do the same with the “project submission” phase! The new deadline is February, 28th:
Before midnight on February 28th, 2017 complete the form to present the project.
5. Requirements for the submitted project
The core element of projects submitted to the “Wireless Power Contest” shall be a hardware electronic system.
To be eligible, an entry must meet all of the following content and technical requirements:
- All ideas must be submitted in the English language.
- Each entry must be original.
- All qualified contestants have the right to participate in the “Wireless Power Contest”.
- Entries cannot have been selected as a winner in any other contest.
- Contestants must have obtained any and all consents, approvals or licenses required for submitting the entry.
- Entries may not include any third party trademarks (logos, names) or copyrighted materials (music, images, video, recognizable people) unless permission to use the materials has been given by the owner.
Upon submission of candidature, subjects participating in the “Wireless Power Contest” shall state, that they fully indemnify and hold harmless the organizers, promoters and sponsors from any proceeding or claim made by any third-party, for infringement of any of the provisions, and for the maximum term permitted by law.
Additional requirements if submitting entries for the final prize (if applicable):
- Each project must be fully documented.
- Each final project must be submitted within the “Projects” template.
- Each final project must consist of the following materials:
- Building instructions
- Working prototype.
6. Evaluation criteria
- Creativity and originality (maximum 25 points)
- Project documentation (maximum 20 points)
- Code (maximum 30 points)
- Practicability (maximum 20 points)
- Impact on people’s quality of life (maximum 15 points)
- User experience (maximum 15 points)
- 2-5 minute video (maximum 10 points)
- Votes by other registered users (20 points for the design that earns the largest number of votes, 15 for the second, 10 for the third)
- Detailed photos (maximum 5 points)