- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
Breakout board with NE555
Breakout board based on the integrated 555 (SMD version), one of the integrated circuits that made the history of solid-state electronics.
The 555 is a timer that can be configured in various ways incorporating a pair of comparators whose outputs are connected to the SET and RESET inputs of an RS flip-flop, so as to create astable and monostable, or bistable, multivibrators. But that’s not all: the possibility of translating the reference voltage of the pair of comparators, and therefore the voltage at which switching takes place, allows the variable frequency signals to be generated by the NE555, by implementing a real modulator of frequency (FSK) with very few external components and with a minimum space occupation on the printed circuit board.
Read more: Breakout board with NE555