- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Capacitive touch kitchen timer
In this project we see how to build an Arduino-based capacitive kitchen timer that allows users to interact via touch input. The finished device is driven by ATMega328PU (the same microcontroller on which Arduino UNO is based)....
- Posted 2 months ago
Thinking about what to do with a broken mouse and an LCD screen, I came up with the idea of making a kitchen timer. In this project the rotary encoder allows selecting the time values, the push...
- Posted 7 months ago
A Smart Controller for Your Diy Uv Cure Box
Resin 3D printers are finally cheap enough that peons like us can finally buy them without skipping too many meals, and what means we’re starting to see more and more of them in the hands of...
- Posted 1 year ago
Handwashing Timer Makes Sure the Suds Stay on Long Enough
“Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star”? How we wonder why you’d resort to singing a ditty to time your handwashing when you can use your social isolation time to build a touch-free electronic handwash timer that the kids — and...
- Posted 2 years ago
Breakout board with NE555
Breakout board based on the integrated 555 (SMD version), one of the integrated circuits that made the history of solid-state electronics. The 555 is a timer that can be configured in various ways incorporating a pair of comparators...
- Posted 3 years ago
How to build a Coin-Operated timer with a display interface
This circuit provides timed access to pay services such as games, showers, blows dryers and various types of vending machines, thanks to a coin counter and a display interface. In the applications involving the paid...
- Posted 3 years ago