- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
AXIOM Gamma Kickoff Event: full featured open source camera is coming!
The last week of March witnessed an important event, the kickoff of Axiom Gamma camera, the full featured product scheduled to be ready before 2016.
Axiom Gamma is an interesting open source modular device, designed and built to let you choose the right feature you need on your camera, maximizing the investment on the desired functions without wasting money on fashion features.
There are currently 6 modules under development, plus a framework to let you designing your own module, and the battery pack of course:
Here is the announcement:
Under the slogan “Reclaim Control of your Craft!” the EU project to develop the AXIOM Gamma officially kicked-off in Vienna in the last week of March. Project partners traveled to Vienna from different EU countries and it was the first time all at once met each other personally. The kick-off started with a public presentation at the University of Applied Arts Innovation Laboratory and included a lot of discussion with the community and event guests. The partners then spent a day at the Artistic Technology Lab at the University of Applied Arts engaged in project related discussions and refining technical implementation details
via AXIOM Gamma Kickoff Event | apertus° – open source cinema.