- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 weeks ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 1 month ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
AXIOM Gamma Kickoff Event: full featured open source camera is coming!
The last week of March witnessed an important event, the kickoff of Axiom Gamma camera, the full featured product scheduled to be ready before 2016.
Axiom Gamma is an interesting open source modular device, designed and built to let you choose the right feature you need on your camera, maximizing the investment on the desired functions without wasting money on fashion features.
There are currently 6 modules under development, plus a framework to let you designing your own module, and the battery pack of course:
Here is the announcement:
Under the slogan “Reclaim Control of your Craft!” the EU project to develop the AXIOM Gamma officially kicked-off in Vienna in the last week of March. Project partners traveled to Vienna from different EU countries and it was the first time all at once met each other personally. The kick-off started with a public presentation at the University of Applied Arts Innovation Laboratory and included a lot of discussion with the community and event guests. The partners then spent a day at the Artistic Technology Lab at the University of Applied Arts engaged in project related discussions and refining technical implementation details