- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 13 hours ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
AXIOM Beta open digital cinema camera is on Indiegogo!
Our really beloved AXIOM open source cinema project is finally on indiegogo and – judging by the rate of fund collection – it’s really likely that the project gets funded!
AXIOM Beta is a brand new professional digital image capturing platform and you get access to it before anybody else does. So we want to make sure that you are aware of what you are getting yourself into. We’re inviting you to be part of this journey as a contributor (you do not need to be a programmer to use the AXIOM Beta), helping to shape the final product.
apertus° was started by filmmakers who were fed up with the limitations of the tools they had to work with every day. Compared to 50 years ago, cameras today are technologically far superior, but at same time a lot less accessible. AXIOM Beta intends to fix that. Full and open documentation, the ability to add new features, change behaviour of existing ones and to use any custom accessories are intended and plausible goal of AXIOM Beta.