- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
AXIOM Beta open digital cinema camera is on Indiegogo!
Our really beloved AXIOM open source cinema project is finally on indiegogo and – judging by the rate of fund collection – it’s really likely that the project gets funded!
AXIOM Beta is a brand new professional digital image capturing platform and you get access to it before anybody else does. So we want to make sure that you are aware of what you are getting yourself into. We’re inviting you to be part of this journey as a contributor (you do not need to be a programmer to use the AXIOM Beta), helping to shape the final product.
apertus° was started by filmmakers who were fed up with the limitations of the tools they had to work with every day. Compared to 50 years ago, cameras today are technologically far superior, but at same time a lot less accessible. AXIOM Beta intends to fix that. Full and open documentation, the ability to add new features, change behaviour of existing ones and to use any custom accessories are intended and plausible goal of AXIOM Beta.