- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 week ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
ATmega328p Shield let’s you access ATmega328p Flash and EEPROM directly from the Shield
It’s kind of special thing to do but accessing ATmega328P Flash and EEPROM memory directly from the Shield might be useful sometimes and this is what this indiegogo campaign wants to make possible:
We wanted to create an easier way for users to program their MCU Flash and EEPROM, so we made a shield that allows users to place their MCU’s in SPI mode:
- Access the ATmega328p Flash and EEPROM directly from the Shield.
- Places the MCU in SPI mode for easy programming
- 16 commands are used to control the operation.
Give a hand if you’re interested with the project! The target is not that high!