- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
ATmega328p Shield let’s you access ATmega328p Flash and EEPROM directly from the Shield
It’s kind of special thing to do but accessing ATmega328P Flash and EEPROM memory directly from the Shield might be useful sometimes and this is what this indiegogo campaign wants to make possible:
We wanted to create an easier way for users to program their MCU Flash and EEPROM, so we made a shield that allows users to place their MCU’s in SPI mode:
- Access the ATmega328p Flash and EEPROM directly from the Shield.
- Places the MCU in SPI mode for easy programming
- 16 commands are used to control the operation.
Give a hand if you’re interested with the project! The target is not that high!