- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
Arduino Powered Pattern Making Machine
Mathematical relations and patterns are found all around us in our daily lives as well as in nature. These patterns can range from simple to complicated and harmonious to chaotic. No matter what type of pattern we encounter, these geometric figures have intrigued so much that and we have developed a fond appreciation of the underlying mathematics behind these. In this project we hope to develop a machine to make beautiful patterns and discover the relation between mathematics and art through patterns. We will also discover how wildly different some figures can be by barely modifying the initial parameters of the system.
Follow on to create your own Arduino Powered Pattern Making Machine and do drop a favorite and follow this page if you enjoyed the project and decide to build your own version. We would love to see your own versions so do post your creations using the “I made it” section.