- Wireless Power TransferPosted 12 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Arduino Powered Pattern Making Machine
Mathematical relations and patterns are found all around us in our daily lives as well as in nature. These patterns can range from simple to complicated and harmonious to chaotic. No matter what type of pattern...
- Posted 2 years ago
How to Make a CNC Plotter
Numerical control(also computer numerical control, and commonly called CNC) is the automated control of machining tools (drills, boring tools, lathes) and 3D printers by means of a computer. A CNC machine processes a piece of material (metal,...
- Posted 4 years ago
Wi-Fi Stepper on Crowd Supply
Wi-Fi Stepper is a feature-packed, easy-to-use, stepper motor controller accessible over Wi-Fi. It can handle small to big stepper motors under high current. You can send crypto-secured commands over Wi-Fi from a computer, phone,...
- Posted 5 years ago
The OPEN MOTOR CONTROL: an open source motor controller for everyone
It is open source and based upon the ATmega32U4 microcontroller, and provided with drivers for two DC brush motors and a stepper motor. It receives commands via USB or serial ports, or via the I²C bus....
- Posted 8 years ago
Finally a working 3D printed stepper motor
Most 3D printers use stepper motors to control the movement of the extruder head. If you could actually print those motors it would be one more big step toward self-replicating hardware. Now obviously working 3d printed...
- Posted 10 years ago