- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 16 hours ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 3 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 7 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
Arduino Powered Pattern Making Machine
Mathematical relations and patterns are found all around us in our daily lives as well as in nature. These patterns can range from simple to complicated and harmonious to chaotic. No matter what type of pattern...
- Posted 2 years ago
Build Your Own SLA/DLP 3D Printer with 3D Printed Parts
A maker named Aldric Négrier has designed and built several 3D printers, many of which he has shared on Instructables. Their latest is the RooBee One, an aluminum-frame SLA-DLP printer named for its bright red color. The design...
- Posted 7 years ago