- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Are You in Trouble with Rubik’s Cube? This Robot is the Solution!
If you have a Rubik’s Cube but you never could solve it, with this nice 3d printed robot now you have the chance to do it!
This 3D-printed Raspberry Pi-powered Rubik’s Cube solving robot has everything any serious robot does — arms, servos, gears, vision, artificial intelligence and a task to complete. If you want to introduce robotics to your kids or your students, this is the perfect machine for it.
This one-eyed four-armed giant stands 35cm (14″) tall. 70 hours of print time and an entire spool of filament are needed to print it, not to mention over $200 worth of hardware, but once fully operational, it will surely wow your friends and neighbors. Scramble your Rubik’s cube, place it in the robot’s grippers, press a button, and then sit back and watch this amazingly smart and stunningly beautiful machine put it back together.
- DS3218 Servo Motor with Horn
- 150 mm Servo Extension Lead, Male-to-Female
- Hitec HS-311 Servo Motor
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Quad-Core
- Pololu Mini Maestro 12-Channel USB Servo Controller
- USB 5 MP or 12 MP Webcam with 6 LEDs
- 6V, 3A (3000 mA) power source, wall-plugged or rechargeable
- Standard-Size Rubik’s Cube
- Metric M3-12 Phillips-head Countersunk Bolts
- Metric M3 Nuts
- Small 2mm Wood screws or Metric M2x8 Molts
For further information, watch the video below or click here for the assembling tutorial.