- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Q-Bot: Arduino-Powered Rubik’s Cube Solver
If you have a Rubik’s Cube lying around your house unsolved, maybe this open source machine might be just the thing. The Q-Bot features six NEMA 17 stepper motors, four of which turn one face at a...
- Posted 3 years ago
Are You in Trouble with Rubik’s Cube? This Robot is the Solution!
If you have a Rubik’s Cube but you never could solve it, with this nice 3d printed robot now you have the chance to do it! This 3D-printed Raspberry Pi-powered Rubik’s Cube solving robot has everything any...
- Posted 5 years ago