- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Q-Bot: Arduino-Powered Rubik’s Cube Solver
If you have a Rubik’s Cube lying around your house unsolved, maybe this open source machine might be just the thing. The Q-Bot features six NEMA 17 stepper motors, four of which turn one face at a...
- Posted 4 years ago
Are You in Trouble with Rubik’s Cube? This Robot is the Solution!
If you have a Rubik’s Cube but you never could solve it, with this nice 3d printed robot now you have the chance to do it! This 3D-printed Raspberry Pi-powered Rubik’s Cube solving robot has everything any...
- Posted 5 years ago