- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Arduino Yun Rev 2 Now Available!
Arduino has launched the Arduino Yun Rev 2, a rev of the original OpenWrt-driven Arduino board with enhanced LAN, USB, security, and power supply features.
The Arduino Yun 2 is equipped with the same MIPS-based, 400MHz Atheros AR9331 WiFi SoC, 64MB of DDR2 RAM, and 16MB of flash found on the Rev 1. The AR3991 chip’s built-in WiFi continues to be 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n. Like its predecessor, the new model also offers a 16MHz Atmel ATmega32U4 chip running Arduino code, with 2.5KB RAM, 32KB flash, 20x DIO pins, 12x analog outputs, and 7x PWM interfaces.
The board is once again equipped with an Ethernet port, USB host port, and microSD slot. However, the 10/100 Ethernet port has been switched to a new model that avoids accidental short circuits when using certain Arduino shields. The USB hub has also been improved, and the USB port has been flipped from vertical to horizontal to make for a more compact profile.
A micro-USB client port is used for a power input to the much better, more robust power supply, and 4x LEDs are available. The board appears to have the same 73 x 53mm dimensions as the original.
The Yun 2 is now available for 42.99 Pounds ($57) excluding VAT at RS Components, with shipments due in mid-August.