- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 3 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
CricketCoach Helps You to Improve Your Technique
Researchers at the University of Auckland’s Augmented Human Lab have created a smart grip system controlled by an Arduino Mega sbc that helps you to improve your cricket’s technique. The augmented handle is covered with an array...
- Posted 4 years ago
Arduino Yun Rev 2 Now Available!
Arduino has launched the Arduino Yun Rev 2, a rev of the original OpenWrt-driven Arduino board with enhanced LAN, USB, security, and power supply features. The Arduino Yun 2 is equipped with the same MIPS-based, 400MHz Atheros...
- Posted 5 years ago