- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 7 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Arduino MKR VIDOR 4000
Arduino MKR VIDOR 4000 is a compact FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) development board based on Intel® Cyclone® 10CL016, offering 16K logic elements, 504Kbit of embedded RAM, and 56 18-bit x 18-bit hardware multipliers for highspeed DSP applications.
The MKR VIDOR 4000 uses the Arduino MKR form factor and pinout on the standard analog and digital pins, allowing the usage of shields and accessories designed for the other MKR boards.
Read more: Arduino MKR VIDOR 4000