- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Arduino MKR VIDOR 4000
Arduino MKR VIDOR 4000 is a compact FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) development board based on Intel® Cyclone® 10CL016, offering 16K logic elements, 504Kbit of embedded RAM, and 56 18-bit x 18-bit hardware multipliers for highspeed DSP applications....
- Posted 4 years ago
Arduino Jumps Into the Next Generation IoT Boards: MKR Vidor 4000 and Uno Wi-Fi Rev 2
Amongst a flurry of announcements at Maker Faire Bay Area, Arduino has introduced an easy-to-use FPGA board and a re-boot of Uno Wi-Fi, using a new ATmega processor. MKR Vidor 4000 is the first-ever Arduino board featuring...
- Posted 5 years ago