- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Arduino MKR VIDOR 4000
Arduino MKR VIDOR 4000 is a compact FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) development board based on Intel® Cyclone® 10CL016, offering 16K logic elements, 504Kbit of embedded RAM, and 56 18-bit x 18-bit hardware multipliers for highspeed DSP applications....
- Posted 3 years ago
Arduino Jumps Into the Next Generation IoT Boards: MKR Vidor 4000 and Uno Wi-Fi Rev 2
Amongst a flurry of announcements at Maker Faire Bay Area, Arduino has introduced an easy-to-use FPGA board and a re-boot of Uno Wi-Fi, using a new ATmega processor. MKR Vidor 4000 is the first-ever Arduino board featuring...
- Posted 4 years ago