- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 3 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 2 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 5 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Arduino Engineering Kit is the ideal solution for university students
The Arduino Engineering Kit enables college students and educators to incorporate core engineering concepts into their Arduino projects, thanks to industry-standard tools for algorithm development, system modeling, simulation and robotics with the support of MATLAB and Simulink programming. These software packages are the base of industry-standard tools for algorithm development, system modeling, and simulation, all of which will be required in their future careers.
“We designed the Arduino Engineering Kit the way we would have liked to have learned mechatronics, control algorithms, state machines, and complex sensing when we were in our first years of engineering school: in a fun and challenging way,” said David Cuartielles, Arduino co-founder and Arduino Education CTO. “It’s all about hands-on activities built on top of well-grounded theoretical concepts. But more importantly, after finishing the basic materials, there’s plenty of flexibility to experiment, for the students to deviate and test their engineering creativity.”
Inside the new kit is an MKR1000 board, several customized parts, and a complete set of electrical and mechanical components needed to assemble all three projects:
- Self-Balancing Motorcycle: This motorcycle will maneuver on its own on various terrains and remain upright using a flywheel for balance.
• Mobile Rover: This vehicle can navigate between given reference points, move objects with a forklift, and much more.
• Whiteboard Drawing Robot: This amazing robot can take a drawing it’s given and replicate it on a whiteboard.
The Arduino Engineering Kit includes a 1-year individual user license of MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow, and ten additional add-on products used in the projects. If you have an existing MATLAB license, you can use that as long as you have the required products and access to release 2018a or later.