- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 16 hours ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 3 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 7 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
Arduino Day 2019 is About to Begin!
Arduino Day is a worldwide birthday celebration of Arduino. It’s a 24 hour-long event – organized directly by the community, or by the Arduino founders – that brings people together to share their experiences and learn more about the open-source platform.
Arduino Day 2019 will be celebrated on March 16th and the Arduino team will be holding this year’s official event at Milano Luiss Hub for Makers and Students in Milan, Italy.
The Official Arduino Day program will include an exhibition area with Arduino projects, a talk area, and an activity space for kids. The event is organized in collaboration with Manifattura Milano, a local initiative dedicated to craftsmanship, urban manufacturing and Industry 4.0 promoted by Milan Municipality – Labour Policies Department.
During the Arduino Day you’ll be able to attend an event or organize one for your community. It doesn’t matter whether you are a Maker, an engineer, a designer, a developer or an educator: Arduino Day is open to anyone who wants to celebrate the amazing things that have been done (or can be done!) with the open-source platform. The events will feature different types of activities, tailored to local audiences all over the world.